The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By V_Type_R
Hi does anyone know what HID kit i should use for the Pre face ep3, i know its H4 but i just purchased a set and it was wrong, it had 1xbig bulb + 1xsmall bulb stuck together, this was wrong and didnt work. so now i am baffled :vconf: :scratch:
By Pee Zed
This might be a stupid question but how comes HIDs4u tell me to get the H4 set when the HIDs people get for the EP3 are the H1's?
By aleung2
Yes they will work and very cheap. They are definitely better than standard bulbs in terms of brightness and whiteness but nothing compared to HIDs. I'm talking the cheap ones on ebay too, which are the same as all HID kits wherever you go and whatever the price.
By ScottBremner
Iv just done the same as the OP, HIDs4u 35w 6k Kit.

Iv never had a car with projector headlights but those combined with the HID's I cant imagine anything better. They really are that good.

Fitment is super easy too on the EP3 as there is no drilling of rear light covers etc with the bulb holders its all plug and play.

My only problem now is my halogen full beams are useless... :lol:
By Seany-ads
Sorry to be abit dim on here lol but what do i need to order my my facelift 55 plate ep3, is it the h1 pro plus kit? Also do i need to order a different lamp holder or anything? If so what 1,

Cheers all
By Dixy1987
romanka08 wrote:Hi I know its been a long time since you posted this but just wondering if your hids interfer with your radio
Mine do for a split second when you turn them on, but nothing more than that.
By Dixy1987
romanka08 wrote:Where did you get them from. I got mine off ebay paid £60 but my radio reception is bad. Really annoying but the light output is just so much better.
I bought them so long ago I can't remember unfortunately.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]