The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
Anyone wanting there cam cover smoothing and painting with the latest 2 pack paints,

Awesome quality and finish, sold a quite a few covers that i painted and all say they look sweet.

£60+your old cover inc delivery..

If you collect i will swap covers over for free, but if it has to be posted then you pay £100 by paypal and then i send you the painted cover and you swap them and then i refund you £40

Will not fade or peel..

any colours. However look here for inspiration - CLICK ME
Last edited by brenscivic on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devilfox wrote:got a guide on how to remove?

also can you do the orignal red?
cant do the original red as its a crincle finish.

how to remove is easy,undo the 10mm nuts,unplug the coil packs,remove the coil pack plastic casing out of the way,undo the bolts for coil packs then lift out coils,remove the 2 10mm bolts from the brake cylinder bracket,lift off cover.easy.
By Mark
id suggest, once the rocker cover is off - cover over the cams with some clean rag or cling film to stop dust and crap settling on the cams and block :smile:..
i bought 1 of the red cover's in the pictures above,and ive got to say it looks so fooking awesome,even more so in the flesh than in the photo :thumbup:

the paint job is great quality,no runs or roughness etc etc

i will get piccies up once its fitted,this will be done when my new rocker cover gasket arrives at the stealers

:thumbup:
mark_1979 wrote:i bought 1 of the red cover's in the pictures above,and ive got to say it looks so fooking awesome,even more so in the flesh than in the photo :thumbup:

i will get piccies up once its fitted,this will be done when my new rocker cover gasket arrives at the stealers

cheers mark...recieved the gear knob by the way :thumbup:
brenscivic wrote:
mark_1979 wrote:i bought 1 of the red cover's in the pictures above,and ive got to say it looks so fooking awesome,even more so in the flesh than in the photo :thumbup:

cheers mark...recieved the gear knob by the way :thumbup:
hope the gearknob was ok? it was a little worn :oops:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]