The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By Rafak
wow, these look amazing!!!

I've just had an attempt of painting mine and i thought it looked good, but after seeing your work i think i mite be your next customer.

Will definately bare you in mind mate.
Stevo07 wrote:Looks the business mate :thumbup:

How long does it take to get them back?

Cheers :-D
Sorry just seen answer to my own question on previous page!

I'll be in touch :thumbup:
By joeR
recieved mine today luks absoultely amazing! cant wait to fit it!
wil get pics up once its on!

will have my old one for sale when new ones on, ideal for anyone wanting there cover doing off brendon, PM if interested!
hi nice covers. il be looking to buy one fron you maye next month. what do you use to smooth the casing as i may be able to smooth mine ready for you to paint makes life a litle easy for you as im an engineer. and it should only take you a day then i could drop it off in morning and pick up late afternoon cheers
i use 240 grit paper by hand to get in all the awkward places then use the same grade paper with a da sander to do the flat areas.

this is very time consuming as the crinkle finish is very hard and has to be perfectly smooth.
brenscivic wrote:i use 240 grit paper by hand to get in all the awkward places then use the same grade paper with a da sander to do the flat areas.

this is very time consuming as the crinkle finish is very hard and has to be perfectly smooth.
sounds very tme consuming i think il leave it to you ya do a great job any way lol. where abouts in the uk do you live near stafford i hope :lol: :salut:
By Dynax
I've got two more spare covers, so i'll be sending another one off you to come 26th :cool: Will send you a PM today mate
I wouldnt mind mine being done, But need my car on the road all the time as i dont have a 2nd car. :(

Is there any way of a return service, say i pay for a newly painted 1, and send mine off when i recieve the new 1 or something like that? :wink:
By 12T
Hi i want my cam cover done but i will be sending 2 of them 1 mine and my mates. Just a question do you do any other colours ie chrome red or white with a red rising sun?

Cheers

Russell
hi,i can do any colours but i dont have the time to do the rising sun part.

and im only at work for 3 more weeks then im leaving so wont be doing any more.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]