The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
Sushiboy wrote:hi bren,

do you have any more rocker covers that dont need a exchange? i am after a j's racing gold one like you did before... or a spoon yellow one.

thanks mate!
Regards
David
dont have any left mate sorry.

not interested in doing them for the gtr.
would be interested but 2 things are stopping me. 1, i can't think what colour i want, and 2, i can't do without my car for more than half a day so would need to post mine to you after i've recieved one.
By Murph
Where are you gus getting them from i could do with a spare, since i only have one car :sad: Any help greatly appreciated, also what goes with cosmic? all i can think is black or purple :oops:
Murph wrote:Where are you gus getting them from i could do with a spare, since i only have one car :sad: Any help greatly appreciated, also what goes with cosmic? all i can think is black or purple :oops:
they are hard to get hold of mate..

i think a nice metalic blue will go nice with cosmic
brenscivic wrote:
Murph wrote:Where are you gus getting them from i could do with a spare, since i only have one car :sad: Any help greatly appreciated, also what goes with cosmic? all i can think is black or purple :oops:
they are hard to get hold of mate..

i think a nice metalic blue will go nice with cosmic
after the earth kit purchase purple is definitely the way to go but more of a black with purple pearl would look bang on :cooldude:
brenscivic wrote:any more while im quiet at work...

only 3 more weeks left then thats it ,,no more.

Bren you changing you job? and why not invest in a small compressor and gun to do these at home? nif the money is there then make it :thumbup:
I would really love to let you do one for me too, but as above I would first need to find a spare one for sale and send it off then I'd have to worry about fitting it lmao

Such a shame anyone got a spare knocking around?
RickHondaR wrote:
brenscivic wrote:any more while im quiet at work...

only 3 more weeks left then thats it ,,no more.

Bren you changing you job? and why not invest in a small compressor and gun to do these at home? nif the money is there then make it :thumbup:
yes rich im goin to work somewhere else.still paintin but im going to be too busy to do them..hopefully :-D

i could`nt get the quality right if i was to paint them at home outside.plus its waterbased basecoat and takes ages to dry in a booth so it would take foreva outside.
Sorry to high jack your thread but could benefit us both.......

Rocker cover for sale no pics as yet but if you pop your bonnet it looks like the red thing on top of your engine Was kept from my old engine as I was going to repaint it, but to be honest I cant be arsed. But im sure there are many people out there that can be.
£40 collection only from Royston or Bedford
would need delivery mate..im sure someone will snap this up.

if your preppared to deliver then i`ll take it for 45 delivered. :thumbup:
By Murph
brenscivic wrote:would need delivery mate..im sure someone will snap this up.

if your preppared to deliver then i`ll take it for 45 delivered. :thumbup:
If you could get it could i buy it off you when its painted? Decided i want black with a purple pearl if thats possible :-D :thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]