The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By TazR
steve_jones wrote:if u can get part numers and prices for the jdm / 30th aniv red carpets, so I can take it to my local honda and stick it up their " its not on the computer" arse that would be great

Not bitter at all

Steve
Here you go;

Right just ordered a set, they are held in Belgium, but come in the following day.

Part Number: 08P15-S5S-520F

Cost £46.12 incl VAT.
By steve_jones
Cheers dude, saw that post earlier is that for the carpets, or the mats if that makes sense

Steve
By TazR
steve_jones wrote:Cheers dude, saw that post earlier is that for the carpets, or the mats if that makes sense

Steve
:oops: Sorry, misread the post, that is for the mats not the carpet.
By Lensey
So is this the price that we should pay for accessories? When I ordered my CTR in Oct I asked for a list of extra's and they said they didn't have one. I didn't really believe him as I thought they may try and sting me with any extra's I wanted.
By steve_jones
Yea the list is what the parts cost, fitting charges may vary, my dealer wanted 300 quid to fit my auto closure windows,

I told them where to go

Steve
By Lensey
How can they justify that? I hope my dealer gives me a better deal than that as I really what this option.
By Chris_T
I think it is the official parts and fitting costs - I've got an identical one somewhere, that my dealer photo copied from some official Honda book, and was quoted the same price on extras from 2 different dealers.

So the costs shouldn't vary between the dealers, but they can probably charge what they like for fitting. You should contact Honda's Customer Services and tell them what you think of the dealer.
By TazR
cthomas01 wrote:but they can probably charge what they like for fitting.
Not according to that list, they quote at the bottom an hourly fitting rate of £49.35 (inc VAT)

Next to the window closure it gives a multipier of 0.5 (0.5 hour), which equates to the shown figure of £24.68 (Fitting Cost).

So you should never be quoted anything different to the figures on that list, when you call them quote the figures and where you got them and they should 'sit up and pay attention'.
By Lensey
Is it possible for anyone to email me the list? I have tried (a number) different ways to print it out but my printer won't print the whole list out?
By Captain Redbeard
Lensey wrote:Is it possible for anyone to email me the list? I have tried (a number) different ways to print it out but my printer won't print the whole list out?
No problem - give me your email address and I'll send it over.

;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]