The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
By SP3CY
Hi All

CTRO will be holding a Dyno day on the Sunday 17th of July along side ITR-DC5.

We will be taking a deposit so your space will be granted.

Here is there follow information you will need to read. So please make sure you read it.

17th July Dyno Day at Eurospec

Guys, please all read the following information regarding the safety of staff at Eurospec, other attendees and your vehicle whilst at the event next weekend.
Your car will be refused to be put on the dyno if:
1. Your oil level is low or near the min
2. Your coolant level is below or near the "min" level
3. The driven wheels (front/rear/4) are either below 1.6mm tread, have cords showing, damage to sidewall (including buldges or rips showing cords)
4. A suitable anchor point couldn't be found (normally if your vehicle is abnormally low). An anchor point is required to secure the vehicle to the dyno.
5. Overly stretched tyres are not permitted on the dyno.
Eurospec can provide oil or coolant at a cost to yourselves. Alternatively, message me directly and I can supply either on the day at a discount (through work). Please note that these rules are put into place to protect the staff and attendees at Eurospec. It is also for the safety of your vehicle, it would also be against the law if your tyres were illegal!
Finally, Eurospec cannot be held responsible for any damage or consequential damage by putting your vehicle on the dyno.
It is first come first served. No special running order.
They will be required to complete a disclaimer.
Max 25 cars.
£35 cash per car.
Starts at 10am.

Any details please contact me

Please place your names if you wish to come along...copy and paste

1. SP3CY

Thanks

Lee
CTRO South East Rep
Last edited by SP3CY on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]