The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
By LisaSW
Hello
I'm new on here waiting for my new type R to arrive should be January 4th so a bit of a wait yet , I've been big into my fords and have parted with my RS mk2 for the new type R and am really excited, does the club have a stand at santapod for Japfest, as I loved the ford shows and being on the stand, just wondered if anyone is going to organise it for 2016 thanks, Lisa
By AdamB92
Japfest's are usually held at race tracks, this year they were at Castle Combe and Rockingham.

More than likely there will be something organised but not likely until nearer the time :)
By LisaSW
I'm real excited only 5 weeks to wait! Coming from my focus RS mk 2 to the type R was an easy decision! So we have a stand at Japfest that we can go on ?
Cheers
Lisa
By N77
You are possibly thinking of Japshow that is held at Santa Pod.

If there is interest then I will look at booking something, but will look at doing it in the new year now, they have sent me dates for the shows though.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]