The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
Hi all,

My name is Ben and I am contacting you from Chiswick Honda. On Saturday 8th August, we have a VIP launch party for the brand new Civic Type R, which will be invitation only. We would love to get Type R owners to the event and if you would like to attend please call 02082263324 or email [email protected] to request an invitation.

The plan for the event is to give an exclusive first look at the vehicle in our dealership and provide test drives to those customers interested. We are also planning on having a number of past type R models in our showroom, to create a timeline of vehicles leading up to the new release.

I hope this of interest to many of you, and if any of you have any questions please let me know.

Many Thanks
Ben Athow
Looking for some help from you guys if possible. We are trying to get all Type R models in our showroom, to create an historic timeline. We currently need the following vehicles to complete our collection: Accord Type R, JDM Civic Type R Saloon and Integra Type R
If anyone has one of these vehicles and are prepared to lend to us for the evening please contact our dealership on 02082263324 or email [email protected]. If you ask to speak to Ritesh in sales, he will have the information about our Type R Timeline. We are prepard to give you a Honda Type R track day ticket for 1 person @ Bedford Autodrome on the 19th August, this will give you the opportunity to drive the brand new Type R around the race track.
Please call or email for more information. Many Thanks Ben

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]