The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
So JAE 2015, Thursday to Sunday 10th to 13th September as you all know. Gates open at 12pm on the Thursday and I think it’s reasonable to be aiming for a 1pm arrival. There’s a lot to be set up before the party! In terms of those that have been before I know I’ve got guys coming from Crawley area, Kent & Essex. I’m happy to go with the majority decision on where you want to meet but our first group collection point will be Lakeside Services, then South Mimms and then up the A1.

For this year there is good news, Newark Showground is bigger and better than Kettering. Bad news, from Kent it’s a 3hour drive and nearly 200 miles!

Meet at Thurock Services at 9.45am to Leave at 10am

Meet at South Mimms Services at 10.45am to Leave at 11am

Meet at Wittering Services between Peterborough and Stamford, PE8 6HA at 12.15pm ish, we will dependant on traffic by then

It’s then less than an hour to Newark Showground.

As always, if you are not there, please call me or anyone else you have a number for, we will not wait but you will be able to fund us on route. If you break convoy & get lost, tough I’m not coming to find you, in this day and age you all should have phones that can do google maps at least ;)

We will be driving on public roads; there are police on the motorway somewhere, there always is. This means you are all travelling responsibility and if you get pulled for anything we will not wait on the side of the road with you! If you speed & you get caught that’s your bad for not looking out properly. :P

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR E-TICKETS AND BRING THESE WITH YOU!

Please pm me:
• Your name
• Your forum name
• Your car & colour
• Reg plate
• Your mobile number

I will then PM you back with my mobile number

At the minute the plan is lead convoy to be me & Olly will probably be in the middle/near the back so there are 2 of us to follow (although as he always proves, he’s rubbish with knowing where he’s going so this could change. Speed limit on A1M is 70; if you pass me and vanish off into the distance then you are on your own. If you go too slow & everyone overtakes you, you are on your own. If this seems harsh then please PM me, I have my reason for this and it’s generally to do with my exhaust, my ear drums and the optimum revs for me to be driving at so that I’m not deaf by the time we get to South Mimms.

At the moment I don’t have any radios but I’m going to try and get hold of some, if you’ve got a pair please bring them it would be helpful for at least the front and back cars to be able to talk to each other in case anyone had a problem.

List currently stands as

Thurock Services
  • Lee Tarling - EP3 - Milano Red
    Simon Watts (Coleman) - EP3 - NHB
South Mimms
  • David Taylor & Charlotte Stanhope - NHB EP3
    Adam Murray - Cosmic EP3
    Paul Edwards - NHB EP3
Wittering Services
  • Kevin Robinson
    Matthew Roller - NHB EP3
Last edited by ClaireD1985 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ClaireD1985
1. Sparky47 - Lakeside
2. ClaireD1985 - Ashford - Lakeside
3. Taylor_TypeR - South Mimms
4. pauledwards - Please Confirm
5. ClaireD1985's Bitch - Ashford - Lakeside
6. SP3CY - Lakeside
7. Justin + Sophie - TBC - maybe Friday
8. Tom Cottington - TBC - maybe Friday
By Roller88
Hi All,

I'm coming from Milton Keynes but can meet somewhere along the A1, I'd be joining at Roxton so can meet at a services north of there perhaps?
By Sparky47
Two weeks tomorrow guys and girls!! Best get the civic back in 1 piece and driveable...... :? Will be an awesome weekenbd and i wont be as deaf this year!! :lol: Claire, regarding meeting points I'll most likely be at lakesifde, if not I'll catch you all up on the M25, it all depends on if I'm awake on time or not :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]