The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
Having just had JAE there is the usual discussion tbat waiting until Japfest or JAE is too long to wait for a catch up. Just wondering who wouls be interested in a meet up / drive / lunch sometime before Christmas?

Also looking for suggestions on route. Last time I organised one we did Ashford to Rye and back through Camber to Romney Marsh but somewhere more cental to the region may be better suited.
By G.
I remember going to the first mimms meet I could recall that was at, er mimms... Organised through Carl on here, as I recall. These recent meets are different I think. Not sure why it's moving I'll ask the guy that's organising it. He's a super nice bloke though. We used to have regular meets back in the day, just small friendly meets over a cold drink (non alcoholic of course) and some grub. Either the Dick Turpin, the. There was one off the new 130, I think it's a Toby, in wickford.... Been a while. Then in summer you could go down east beach and have a BBQ.... Many options...
G. wrote:I remember going to the first mimms meet I could recall that was at, er mimms... Organised through Carl on here, as I recall. These recent meets are different I think. Not sure why it's moving I'll ask the guy that's organising it. He's a super nice bloke though. We used to have regular meets back in the day, just small friendly meets over a cold drink (non alcoholic of course) and some grub. Either the Dick Turpin, the. There was one off the new 130, I think it's a Toby, in wickford.... Been a while. Then in summer you could go down east beach and have a BBQ.... Many options...

All good choices should do something before.the sun runs for the hills. Havent been down southend properly since I last saw you and nick clibbens dowm there a long while back haha
Cars new setup was looking lovely at trax btw [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By G.
gavin_T wrote:
G. wrote:I remember going to the first mimms meet I could recall that was at, er mimms... Organised through Carl on here, as I recall. These recent meets are different I think. Not sure why it's moving I'll ask the guy that's organising it. He's a super nice bloke though. We used to have regular meets back in the day, just small friendly meets over a cold drink (non alcoholic of course) and some grub. Either the Dick Turpin, the. There was one off the new 130, I think it's a Toby, in wickford.... Been a while. Then in summer you could go down east beach and have a BBQ.... Many options...

All good choices should do something before.the sun runs for the hills. Havent been down southend properly since I last saw you and nick clibbens dowm there a long while back haha
You were there? Why you no say hello!?
G. wrote:
gavin_T wrote:

I managed to come by when it was manic on the stand with people everywhere. :lol: And if I am honest its been a long time and I couldnt rememeber what you looked like :oops:

If I hadnt of spent so much on my jackson setup over the years I would be all over that setup :D
By G.
gavin_T wrote:
G. wrote:
gavin_T wrote:

I managed to come by when it was manic on the stand with people everywhere. :lol: And if I am honest its been a long time and I couldnt rememeber what you looked like :oops:

If I hadnt of spent so much on my jackson setup over the years I would be all over that setup :D

I'm old and ginger fading to grey. Wearing the Fast Car at shirt and a silly hat to keep the sun off me....

On the way home, enjoying the subtle tones and mild acceleration of the motor TDI built:

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]