The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
This meet is getting bigger and bigger, some amazing cars there and a great place to meet up.

Im going up with a local club "his" Hondas In South

Instagram: http://instagram.com/hondasinsouth#
FB: https://www.facebook.com/his.uk?fref=ts

Hope to see some of you there, if you see me pop over :wink:

South Mimms Honda meet in conjunction with EHM parts and Endless Horizon Motorsport

I had a meeting with the manager of South Mimms and they have given us permission to use the entire lorry car park. They are shutting that section off for us to use which is a massive car park. Please use this car park, there will be sign posts and someone directing you to it.
AS YOU TURN OFF THE MAIN ROUNDABOUT INTO SOUTH MIMMS, TAKE THE IMMEDIATE LEFT BEFORE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SIGN POSTED LORRY PARK, HOTEL ETC. THE CAR PARK WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT. FOLLOW THE ROAD ALL THE WAY ROUND AND THE ENTRANCE WILL BE ON THE OTHER SIDE JUST BY THE GIVE WAY SIGN. PLEASE LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE THE PRIMARY SPOT TO PARK. IT IS A VERY BIG CAR PARK BUT IF NEED BE THE OVERFLOW SECTION WILL BE THE USUAL BACK OF THE MAIN CAR PARK. THE MANAGER HAS ALSO ALLOWED... US TO PARK THERE FOR FREE WITHOUT HAVING TO PUT YOUR REG IN AT THE DAYS INN RECEPTION, SO NEED TO FLOCK THERE. PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR SENSIBLY IN ROWS WITH ENOUGH SPACE TO LET EVERYONE OUT WITH A SPACE BETWEEN EACH ROW. I HAVE ADDED A MAP FOR YOU LOT TO SEE.

http://www.motorwayservices.info/south_ ... 25/bingmap

PLEASE CLICK ON AERIAL ON THE MAP IN THE LINK

SO, AS SOON AS YOU TURN INTO SOUTH MIMMS, TAKE SWANLAND ROAD AND THE CAR PARK ON YOUR RIGHT IS THE ONE. AS SAID BEFORE FOLLOW THE ROAD AROUND ONTO ST ALBANS ROAD. THE ENTRANCE TO THE CAR PARK WILL BE AT THE END OF THAT ROAD JUST BEFORE BIGNELLS CORNER. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL PARK THERE FIRST!!

As usual there will be big wheelie bins there to dispose of your rubbish.

Green area is the entrance, red area is the exit to the car park. Please do not enter the car park the wrong way!
South Mimms Honda meet in conjunction with EHM parts and Endless Horizon Motorsport.

NO SILLY DRIVING IN THE CAR PARK, NO REVVING YOUR ENGINES! THIS IS A STATIC MEET!!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT ALL YOUR RUBBISH IN THE BINS PROVIDED!!!

Date - 20th October 2013
Time - 2pm start
Location - South Mimms service station
Postcode - EN6 3QQ
J23 on the M25, J1 on the A1(M)

:shouldbeinteresting:
Last edited by Taylor_Type R on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CrouchyM
Yeah hope the rain goes away for it. Won't help my cold either lol. I should be going
Eric_Sn@il wrote:I'll be making the long assed drive :)
Good Good,

Going to be the last one at this location so should be a good one.

Maybe next year we can arrange to have a massive line of Ep3's :shouldbeinteresting:
I left at 11 in the morning from Maidstone area, got stuck in gridlock traffic when my mate told me to take the wrong turning, and when I arrived the rain was belting it down and everyone had just left, brilliant day for me :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]