The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Kent, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex.
By angie1980
Theyve put that new dispersal order in place at lakeside i think but going head down that way on saturday, if anyone sees me come say hi :)

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs
By Jordanian
Im down there most weekends either in the Clio or the Civic and to ne honest if your not dicking around the police aren't really any bother. It does please me when they take peoples car away for no insurance etc etc [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By angie1980
Jordanian wrote:Im down there most weekends either in the Clio or the Civic and to ne honest if your not dicking around the police aren't really any bother. It does please me when they take peoples car away for no insurance etc etc [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Lol yeah i agree

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs
By Tom_H
Saw a few type rs tonight.. I came up next to a silver ep3 at some lights and I chased my mates cooper s onto the dartford crossing if you saw me!
By Silk
sorry its in wrong place just wondered if any of you are going brands on the 12th? rally event, & are there any meets soon? thanks

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]