The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
By leej8
Joying is the company, but as for the Android head unit
They are good ,and you need to pay via PayPal so it's ultra safe
By leej8
Also if your obd you can buy the obd port and have all the cars information onscreen like oil temp water temp oil pressure and more will worth it imo,
By chucklberry
Its on its way should have it today or Monday as it got to leeds this morning. Amazing looking at the tracking info how quickly it is going
By leej8
Ha ha ! Hate looking at them things , sure keep us updated anyways, hope you like it ,and take your time with the manual and install,
By leej8
Best if you can put gps antenna on window ,maybe the rear window ? Or the top of the front window just under the headliner? Post some pics and I'm glad your happy with it [emoji106]
By leej8
Probably will work but might find it hard/longer to connect, try it out first and then try it t
Tucked away and go from there pal,
By chucklberry
Got it in this morning very easy to install. All works well and looks good. I would have payed double for it very good unit! Sound quality is good too. Need to test the GPS a bit but it seams to work.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]