The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
By Lewisgame
Trying to find a double din that works wel with the iPhone 5. I like the look of the Pioneer avh-2500 or the sph-da100 but unsure if I need just a lead coming in around £30 or the more expensive interface that's nearly £100!
Just want to make sure that the app mode will work so can run sat nav apps etc.
By Mudgey
This is in my prelude but I am using an Alpine head unit with my iPhone 5, I designed a bracket to hold a Brodit iPhone holder where my clock used to be and the cable allows the phone to charge whilst playing music, its pretty responsive and you can browse your playlist on the unit itself. When using satnav the music volume dims and the commands play through the speakers etc so am pretty happy with it. Also as the Brodit phone holder encloses the cable I have been able to hide the cable and run it down behind the dash so all I need to do is drop my phone in and it auto connects. Job Done - just its not a double din!

The whole set up cost me about £170 ish inc head unit (2nd hand), Apple Cable £30, Brodit Phone Holder £40

By Krysten CTR
Have a look on the Pioneer Europe website. They explain what you need there.

It should just be the cable. The Bluetooth does the handsfree bit.

Hope this helps. I know what you mean about OEM. Personally I'd have the cable running into the centre console and hiding the phone away too. Just don't leave it in the car when you get out eh?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]