The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
I have an Alpine double din headunit, Alpine sub and amp and stock speakers. I have a Focus, so the speakers aren't bad but I would like a nicer, clearer, louder sound up front now I have strong bass from the sub. I only spent a couple of hundred on the sub and amp combo, so if possible I would like to spend no more than that on a set of components and an amp to drive them. Any suggestions?
Still waiting for those recommendations, mate. No immediate hurry though.

But I was thinking, since I already have the 2 channel PMX T320 running the sub that I could do worse than one of those running a set of type e components.

But sound deadening coming first - doors and boot. Probably silent coat. What u think of that, compared to dynamat?
Hi bud,
What year is your focus?

Generally we fit the kenwood custom fit speakers in the Fords. If you wanted something with a bit more oomph then I would look at the Jbl GTO8629. They will fit straight into the factory location and are 3 ohm so super efficient. I personally won't bother with an amp at first as you ill get excellent sound quality and volume with this set up on your Alpine h/u.

We can do the speakers for £94.99 delivered.

I've not tried the silent coat but have heard good things about it. We stick to good old dynamat, as we've had great results for decades from it!

Cheers
P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]