The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
By Edamski
Hope this is the right place.

I'm considering buying a pair of cameras (front and rear)

Ideally ones that film continuously, on say a rolling hour something like that.

Any ideas or recommendations I'm not sure what to look for or where.

Not bothered about screens or play back function. If it needs to be plugged into a pc/laptop that's not an issue.
By motty
Have a search for "keyring camera" on eBay people use these for track days and stick them on the front bumpers, very cheap with decent quality sound and picture
By Edamski
Cheers motty will do!

Basically as evidence in case of an accident/scamming scrote who slams on in front of me. Can't hurt anyway
By yella
Edamski wrote:Cheers motty will do!

Basically as evidence in case of an accident/scamming scrote who slams on in front of me. Can't hurt anyway
just remember that the evidence could also be used against you, plenty of people have been convicted on evidence they filmed in car. just worth thinking about it.
By bondyboy
You can get devices specifically for your purpose but I guess you're trying to do it on the cheap, they run on a loop keeping x number of minutes saved until an impact is felt or a button is pressed, just remember that if you cause the crash they'll be using your footage against you

I guess it'd be possible to knock up an app on android to do a similar job, with a couple of cheap android devices you'd be sorted
By Edamski
Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for and yeah ideally on the cheap but I'd rather have it right. The android idea is a good one!

If I'm at fault I'm at fault simple as that :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]