The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
Ive just upgraded my fronts for Audison Voce k6 comps c/w tweeters,done the full sound proofing on the doors,Audison 2 channel amp under passenger seat.As of yet i havent replaced hu but will be very soon due to standard one being poor,as previously said it doesnt have rca's so ive added a line out convertor to the amp.The comps sound really good quality but the system is sadly missing bass so ive just ordered this:ALPINE SBG-12KIT SUBWOOFER PACK [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] .This amp will be going under the drivers seat,all in this has cost me a bit over £600 and ive done all the work myself so to be able to do what you want for £250 is really pushing it.
If your doing the install yourself and get stuck on any of the wiring on standard hu give me a shout.
By RyanC
Thanks for all the advice guys,

It's been an eye opener!..think ill have to up the buget or at least do the mods in stages...think ill follow the list set out by mikeBONEZZZ.....im living near accrington by the way.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]