The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
eatthis wrote:iv got a pioneer x1 bt (single din flip front) and am looking to upgrade
If your looking to buy New then I'd suggest the ALL NEW Pioneer AVH-4400BT
Full screen, Rear iPod connection, CD/DVD Playback with a Built-in Parrot Bletooh kit.

Very neat solution for £500

Not Quite out yet.

Or you could do the new 2400BT and have it modified to dorear iPod connection for £400 modified in parts.

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/25/1 ... index.html

By 4d_ek9
i would go for the Pioneer AVIC-F10BT or the kenwood 7240BT ive had both in the past and are both fantastic, the pioneer looks nicer and has a slightly better screen but the kenwood is so easy to use

HTH
Dalco type R wrote:Double din all-in-one is the AVIC-F30BT

Sound Quality unit is the single din Reference ODR unit.

is the much difference sound quality wise?
which is louder from the preouts?
eatthis wrote:

Well they are both really different kind of units.

The F30 is all you will need connection, playback and spec wise. They have great sound processing also.

The Reference ODR unit is a competition unit for Sound events. These are over £1,500/£2,000 for the unit that needs a fiber optic processor to run at another huge cost.

It also doesn't have things like bluetooth or iPod on it as it represents the purest of the pure sound playback.

The F30 is the Best "commercial" unit in there range. Full of features and connectivity

It was just on the post asking what the "best" unit Pioneer do is, and technically ther is 2 answers. :bigthumb: :wink:
Dalco type R wrote:
eatthis wrote:

Well they are both really different kind of units.

The F30 is all you will need connection, playback and spec wise. They have great sound processing also.

The Reference ODR unit is a competition unit for Sound events. These are over £1,500/£2,000 for the unit that needs a fiber optic processor to run at another huge cost.

It also doesn't have things like bluetooth or iPod on it as it represents the purest of the pure sound playback.

The F30 is the Best "commercial" unit in there range. Full of features and connectivity

It was just on the post asking what the "best" unit Pioneer do is, and technically ther is 2 answers. :bigthumb: :wink:
thats exactly the kind of answer i was after ie honest and accurate
normally id go for quality but theres no way i can justify the price and it not have sat nav and ipod
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]