The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
By ScottBremner
Hey guys,

Thought id bump this instead of starting a new topic.

Am i right in thinking that this AUX in adapter:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251177606532? ... 1423.l2649

Should allow me to connect my Ipod via the headphone port. Its just a quick cheap solution until i have the cash available for a decent double din. Anyone tried this specific adapter, looks pretty simple to fit and i can see why it wouldn't work.
By ScottBremner
Hi Craig,

I actually fitted it all today, currently just running the cable into the glovebox. As it was the easiest route by the looks of it.

Think I'm just going to keep it there for just now, as this is a bit of a stop gap until I get a decent double din HU.

The actual box seems pretty good though, and easy installation really.
The only annoying thing is there isn't any control over your iPod so you gotta make sure your playlists are good. I'm happy though.

Worth a look at for 30-40 quid if your just wanting some basic functionality for anyone that's looking for iPod connectivity.
By pdapaul
Hi,
It won't I'm afraid. It's just a straight 3.5mm headphone docket input. We do have products that will allow you too though. Please drop me a line if your interested.

Cheers
P
By Lewis.
Odes anyone have any links to or photos of a unit that will connect directly to the aux output and into the bottom (charger port) of the ipod/iphone? This should enable full control via the stereo then right? Also I have seen people running it to the ash tray/bottom cup holder cubby hole. Is this a pain in the ass to do? Glovebox would be fine I guess but it's a bit of a reach when driving if you have to faff about changing a track etc. :shock: thanks

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]