The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything sound related, got any tips, post 'em here.
By sephgreen
Cheers for your comments. Hopefully I'll get to a few shows this year so you can see it in the flesh! Although I am already planning what to do next, so things may change!!

Seph
By dazcob
This install kicks ass... I so need to get myself a JL install... i've always settled for second best with Infinity... This car is going to be different....

I know it wont be a true reflection but what are the chances of you posting a video clip of your system pumping out the tunes??? :-D
By sephgreen
Glad you like the install! I'm not sure how to post videos up and you are right it would not be a true reflection of the quality. You are always welcome to meet up and have a listen over a few beers.

Regards Seph
By sephgreen
Been a while since updating this thread, and I am now thinking of selling this install on, I am unsure whether to sell it all seperatly or as is. (I could even keep the ICE ready to put into my next project and just sell the 7 piece box)

What should I do? Any thoughts?

Cheers Seph
By sephgreen
Unfortunatly my mind has been made up, after trying to hang on to the beats for as long as possible, the time has come to move on.....and grow up! I have now removed the boot install and putting the car back to standard. So I guess I will be getting rid of the 7 piece boot install (Maybe even the JL Audio gear too)

Now need a larger car as "aparently" the back seat is no longer a good place to put the push-chair, shopping and my 6 month old son.

PM me your thoughts?

Cheers Seph
By sephgreen
Not been on here in a while, the EP3 is sadly long since gone, however I still have this boot install. It's taking up space in the loft. The components are being used on another project but the rest of the install is still all there. Is anyone interested in this??
By sephgreen
No it's just for the box, wings, floor pieces and twin stitched top. The wings could be reworked for whatever amps you want. The box takes a 12" sub. Really don't know what it's worth but feel free to make me an offer. Cheers
By sephgreen
Haven't been on here in ages, was up in the loft the other day and realised that I still have this box. Would anyone be interested in buying it?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]