The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
Benson01 wrote:Don't know if this has been covered as there is 48 pages lol

I only found this out a few week ago after owning me ep3 near 3 years
The rear view mirror has 2 hinges lol
Yes, so you can flick it when bright lights are behind you. Think every car has this? Unluess it has auto dimming of course.
tonyb86 wrote:
Benson01 wrote:Don't know if this has been covered as there is 48 pages lol

I only found this out a few week ago after owning me ep3 near 3 years
The rear view mirror has 2 hinges lol
Yes, so you can flick it when bright lights are behind you. Think every car has this? Unluess it has auto dimming of course.
I think he means the actual mount has two knuckle hinges.
By Robbostfc
l30bar wrote:yes it is true ....the spare doesn't fit the fronts....so honda have made it nice and hard for you, By making you take of the back wheel aswell, so you can fit that to the front and put the spare on the back!....but if you think ahead....Go buy your self a tyre Gas canister that inflate's the tyre then you can drive to the kwick fit men to repair it!

Kwick fit dont do repares they make you buy a new tyre
By bornlucky1
Robbostfc wrote:
l30bar wrote:yes it is true ....the spare doesn't fit the fronts....so honda have made it nice and hard for you, By making you take of the back wheel aswell, so you can fit that to the front and put the spare on the back!....but if you think ahead....Go buy your self a tyre Gas canister that inflate's the tyre then you can drive to the kwick fit men to repair it!

Kwick fit dont do repares they make you buy a new tyre
You sure? Because i got one repaired at kwik fit last month, albeit i would almost have been cheaper to buy a tyre.. £22 for a bloody puncture!
Just Dirk wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:When I put it into reverse the passenger mirror moves down so I can see the curb..
Funny, my F10 does the same.
Must be a German thing :)
Well, my Dads legend does it as well. But on the whole it's only expensive cars that do it I agree.
By R0551 B
LeeH wrote:What about the tray underneath the passenger seat :wink:
Is this on the fn2 model ?
No ep3 too. Was pretty much unnoticed for years! There should be a Honda type r pen inside it. If it's not there then someone's already found it.
By Stevo M81
R0551 B wrote:
LeeH wrote:What about the tray underneath the passenger seat :wink:
Is this on the fn2 model ?
Yes

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]