The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
t100ypr wrote:
vtrsp1rob wrote:owned my civic 6 years and only just realised today the rear window squirter works if you turn the switch either clockwise or anticlockwise! :???:
slow clap lol
Ha! was a 5.30 am while I was half asleep when I spotted it too! :shock:
By 2413martinb
jock_lock wrote:
l30bar wrote:yes it is true ....the spare doesn't fit the fronts....so honda have made it nice and hard for you, By making you take of the back wheel aswell, so you can fit that to the front and put the spare on the back!....but if you think ahead....Go buy your self a tyre Gas canister that inflate's the tyre then you can drive to the kwick fit men to repair it!
Er, if you use the gas canister stuff, you can't get the tyre repaired afterwards. That can make it an expensive puncture.
Thats just the garage being lazy because its a pain in the arse to clean it out after that stuff in the tyre. If clean it out properly so its able to take the glue its fine.
TrottaEP3 wrote:If you put something in the front passenger footwell and then go to retrieve item, the gear knob is perfectly placed to give you a black eye......!!!
So true - found that out a couple of times recently.
FN2, Windows down so you can see the wing mirrors first thing, reverse, stop quickly due to cat, entire contents of roof - be that rain, snow or both - falls into the drivers side open window and into your lap :evil: this is after all the water running off the boot when you open it going straight down the back of your neck of course.
RoBMX wrote:FN2, Windows down so you can see the wing mirrors first thing, reverse, stop quickly due to cat, entire contents of roof - be that rain, snow or both - falls into the drivers side open window and into your lap :evil: this is after all the water running off the boot when you open it going straight down the back of your neck of course.
What are you talking about Rob :lol:
Stevo M81 wrote:
RoBMX wrote:FN2, Windows down so you can see the wing mirrors first thing, reverse, stop quickly due to cat, entire contents of roof - be that rain, snow or both - falls into the drivers side open window and into your lap :evil: this is after all the water running off the boot when you open it going straight down the back of your neck of course.
What are you talking about Rob :lol:
:lol:

I have been off work for three weeks and have not got up before nine in the morning for some time, back to work today (apparantly its dark in the mornings now :eek: ) and a very tired and grumpy me did not appreciate the cold water down my back and the ice in my crotch that my car delivered to me at 7am. Probably best to ignore my angry still half asleep ramblings.
This thread is starting to sound like when i sent the apprentice a few years ago to currys to get a box of plasma to top up the plasma tvs in the office!

Luckily the man in currys played along amazingly and told him there is a 5 week wait on these as its a high demand time of the year haha!!

Found my tray under the passenger side seat!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]