The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By Ali
Hello folks.

Just a little note about something a few people have drawn my attention to by private message, or complained about in posts.

A lot of new members seem to be posting in the CTR section for help or advice and meeting a barrage of "use search FFS :roll: :roll: " etc. This is NOT helpful in the slightest. Not everyone knows their way round all the sections and not everyone knows a search facility even exists. Remember that many may be new to forums in general. If you want to post in such threads to direct them then please post politely and tell them HOW to use search.

This is a forum that many people came to from other Honda related forums where such activity drove them away and I, for one, don't want to see new members immediately put off by such behaviour, intentional or otherwise.

If a thread is in the wrong section then please be polite in informing the initiator and ask them to contact a moderator who can move it for them.

Thank you, and play nice. 8)
By si
I would like to add to this after seeing replies from certain individuals when a new member asks for help.

If a new member asks a question, no matter how "noob" or "stupid" it may seem to you, please refrain from making a comment unless it's constructive. If I see replies such as "are you for real? learn to drive ffs" or "sell your type-r now, you don't deserve to own one" etc then I'll be warning/banning people.

It's quite simple, be helpful and friendly instead of an idiot. We would like this forum to be welcoming to new members and stupid replies aren't promoting this.
By EvoStu
Folks, please take note of the requests above. Some of the current behaviour from some people is completely unacceptable.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]