The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By Jon C
There are an increasing number of street racing related posts appearing on this forum. The owners of this site wish to state that they do not endorse street racing or the use of excessive speeds on public roads in any way, shape or form. In the future posts deemed to be of an irresponsible manner may be deleted.
We all know the capabilites of the car, but to brag about dangerous or near miss incidents is irresponsible. We are getting interest from many companies wishing to offer members discount and to keep these offers coming in we need to keep to a certain level of standards. Details of these discount schemes will be published in the future. Thanks for your time. 8)
By EvoStu
Guys,

The "Street Racing" posts seem to be creeping back into the forum.

Can I please make the point that you all read JonC's post above regarding this as we will start clamping down on these threads?

Cheers, :wink:

EvoStu.
By EvoStu
Guys & Gals,

AGAIN there are an increasing number of street racing related posts appearing on this forum.

The owners of this site wish to state that they do not endorse street racing or the use of excessive speeds on public roads in any way, shape or form. In the future posts deemed to be of an irresponsible manner WILL be deleted.

We all know the capabilites of the car, but to brag about dangerous or near miss incidents is irresponsible.

I'd like to point out that most of these posts are from "new" members who evidently don't know or blatantly don't read the rules of this forum.

If the same users persist in posting these stupid posts then a harsher line will be taken with them

Thanks for your time.

EvoStu.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]