The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
Hi i will be selling my honda civic type r ep3 in the next couple of weeks which i have owned for 6 years and just wanted to know if there is any interests or if you know someone who is after one. It has no modifications been done and never has been it's always been standard. It has done 128k miles, got full red and black leather interior and has a sub in the boot which has been wired to the battery properly. It runs very well with not problems. It does have the odd small scratch and dent in some places but nothing major which is to be expected due to being 14 years old. It doesn't have much service history as most of the work has been done by myself over the years. The timing chain was done in summer last year. It's a shame to get rid but had to get a bigger for my son to get in and out of as what happens as you get older. It will be going up for sale at a price of £3500 but will look to accept reasonable offer. If you need any more information and photos let me know, thanks

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]