The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By Adam-M93
Hi all,

Unfortunately few days after buying my ep3 the gearbox drain bolt mysteriously came un-done while driving and I lost all the oil. Bought a new bolt and gearbox oil now the box hasn't been the same since, I can hear the bearings are damaged.

Question, can anyone recommend a reputable place that sells reconditioned gearboxes or even anyone have an idea how much a brand new box costs from Honda before I phone them? Bought a second hand box off eBay before and it was faulty which is a huge inconvenience.

Thanks
By Norv
Speak to Stevie at grinspeed. He is the go to guy for honda boxes and I've heard nothing but good things. I'm sure he will be able to supply a box or a repair option.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
By jasonevans
Also got TOM@ TGM Sport in fleet and Richard @ Performance Autoworks in Fairford depending on where your located.
Both of them I use and are great quaility work and really know what there doing . I've trusted them with all my Honda's and now my EP3 race car.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]