The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By philwiljdm
Hi, just bought myself a jdm ep3 last week, I had an ep2 years ago and always wanted one of these, I am living in Australia and work for Honda dealer in Sydney and this beauty happened to come up.

2002 jdm ep3, pretty much stock apart from some type of Japanese induction kit, upgraded gearbox mount, mugen back box and pioneer head unit, it has got 55,000km (34,000 miles) was imported to Australia in 2011 with 30,000km and has been garaged most of its time, serviced 5 times by owner who imported it, this car will be coming back to ireland to be garaged away at my home, no major plans only to tidy a few minor areas (wheels, calipers, p/s side skirt has an annoying scratch) and some interior bits tidied, overall for 2002 I am delighted and in love with it. I knew quite a bit about the uk ep3's, a lot of friends had them but these I wasn't completely sure of the upgrades until I read into it to find quite a few improvements. Anyway here are some pictures, wasn't a good day but just gave it a wash and vacuum.

Plans:

* gruppe m
* buddy club short shifter
* paint wheels and calipers
* double din head unit
* carbon fibre centre console surround
* new red jdm carpet mats
* just had full service today with all filters and fluids replaced
* new discs and pads (current ones are noisy, new and unbranded)
* paint correction and interior detail
* possible exhaust system at some point

I would be interested to hear people's views and opinions on these that has owned one or currently owns a jdm, again I don't want to mess with this to much, I think in years to come they will grow in value and in australia these are extremely rare and worth quite a bit.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]