The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
The sh-t you come out with its so childish my bm is chavy and they have them on a council estate .... The reason I got the bm is because I recently had a baby and got a nice decent BMW that cost just a bit over 8k because I wanted my child to be safe ... And u drive a s3 lmao
Sammy140913 wrote:The sh-t you come out with its so childish my bm is chavy and they have them on a council estate .... The reason I got the bm is because I recently had a baby and got a nice decent BMW that cost just a bit over 8k because I wanted my child to be safe ... And u drive a s3 lmao
Are S3's not more expensive though? I thought I was doing well in life?
So we going be civil now then or what all I said was not everybody is a chav that owns a ep3 and people try and be funny witch got out of hand.... Tbh I prefer my BMW over my type r it's a lot safer for my new born witch is y I got it heated leather 6 disc changer sat nave and TV channels 1,2,3,4,5 ... Yer I own my own business and earn a fair bit of money hence y I have a mortgage on a 3 bed house in a nice quite private area at the age of 24 I was lookin at buying a e92 335i (3litre twin turbo) but I'm not a flashy prat and liked the 46 msport 330 it was one of my dream cars when I was 17 and the same with my type r ... I don't slate what people do and don't have because everybody's cercumstance is different hence y I got the bm for my child's safety yer I could of got a better car for 8k but ATM my child comes before me and always will... like some people get the fn2 because insurance is cheaper I don't judge them I don't judge u for having a s3 you probably like them ... Had a mate naught one when it first come out now he has a tt rs mummy and daddy got them for him but I don't judge him u see where I'm coming from....
Sammy140913 wrote:So we going be civil now then or what all I said was not everybody is a chav that owns a ep3 and people try and be funny witch got out of hand.... Tbh I prefer my BMW over my type r it's a lot safer for my new born witch is y I got it heated leather 6 disc changer sat nave and TV channels 1,2,3,4,5 ... Yer I own my own business and earn a fair bit of money hence y I have a mortgage on a 3 bed house in a nice quite private area at the age of 24 I was lookin at buying a e92 335i (3litre twin turbo)
Nice, it's great you are so humble about it
Sammy140913 wrote:but I'm not a flashy twit
Nothing had made me think that
Sammy140913 wrote:and liked the 46 msport 330 it was one of my dream cars when I was 17 and the same with my type r ... I don't slate what people do and don't have because everybody's cercumstance is different
Yeah fair enough
Sammy140913 wrote:you probably live with ya mum and dad or in a council flat...
I didn't see this as you slating me anyway so all good.

Let's be friends. I am actually looking at a BMW next myself funnily enough; you could help me!
160mph_boy wrote:
Sammy140913 wrote:Lmao not really u can pick s3s up for 10-11k if I was going spend that on a car I'd spend it on something decent like a evo 8 for example
Are you greek ? you sure sound it :lol:
You can keep quiet,you were one of the most slated noobs i've seen on here :-D :rotflmao:
To be fair guys there is a lot of slating on this site towards noobs like myself. When someone does try to make a constructive comment there's the usual people chirping up like a bunch of 14 year old school girls.

I don't disagree with banter and imagine there a lot of younger people on this forum so I do accept a certain level of childish behaviour. I just hope it doesn't go down the same route as the saxperience forum. That turned terrible!!
adamsmith wrote:To be fair guys there is a lot of slating on this site towards noobs like myself. When someone does try to make a constructive comment there's the usual people chirping up like a bunch of 14 year old school girls.

I don't disagree with banter and imagine there a lot of younger people on this forum so I do accept a certain level of childish behaviour. I just hope it doesn't go down the same route as the saxperience forum. That turned terrible!!
i'll wreck you i swer 2 god
*nub* wrote:
adamsmith wrote:To be fair guys there is a lot of slating on this site towards noobs like myself. When someone does try to make a constructive comment there's the usual people chirping up like a bunch of 14 year old school girls.

i'll wreck you i swer 2 god
The "banter" comes from the older crew tbh. :lol:

Too many CTRO regs. Might ban them all soon! :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]