The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
JenCTR wrote:TBH-I'd probably rather drive my GTi these days than my civic.... less of them about :lol:
^^ Yes

My girlfriends got a moonstone GTi, and a 306, I've got an EP3 and a passat TDi lol

I wouldn't say any are a step up from a 106 tbh, they are still one of the most fun and "chuckable" cars I've ever owned. I love pug's I just hate fixing them all the time

The civic is just something a bit different, had a throttle bodied tin top spec clio for the last 4 years - that was fun
Lol nothing i just dont get why youd brag and then have nothing to back it up with.

Id understand if you had a 458 sat on your drive.

Came from a 106 to an ep3, hardling balling are we son.
Josh1921 wrote:Lol nothing i just dont get why youd brag and then have nothing to back it up with.

Id understand if you had a 458 sat on your drive.

Came from a 106 to an ep3, hardling balling are we son.
I wasn't bragging at all lol - the guy said all EP3 owners are dodgy gits because I sold him a manifold for £50 that apparently someone had cut a bit out of

I was merely pointing out my papa johns pizza order at the weekend came to more than £50 so why would I rip someone off for it?
We're not all dole-scrounging-scum no matter what people think
Jules wrote:
PhilBarker wrote:I wasn't bragging at all lol
PhilBarker wrote:I have 5 cars at the moment, a 4 bedroom farm conversion, stables. I work a full time job and contract as an IT consultant.
Yes quoted out of context it's bragging
PhilBarker wrote: I have 5 cars at the moment, a 4 bedroom farm conversion, stables. I work a full time job and contract as an IT consultant. I wouldn't class myself as a peasant and I certainly am not trying to rip you off over a £50 stainless steel header.
I've been trading on car forums for 12 years, I ran one myself and have over 600 feedback on ebay without a single complaint.

But yeah, we're all dodgy chavs...

*sigh*
As I said - it's fact, I'm not trying to rip someone off for £50.
Just because the part you sold you consider to be not a lot of money, does not excuse the fact you should have described it in better detail... and or any irregularities/flaws etc.

Something to take on board for next time, to maybe prevent any further mishaps like this!!
160mph_boy wrote:Just because the part you sold you consider to be not a lot of money, does not excuse the fact you should have described it in better detail... and or any irregularities/flaws etc.

Something to take on board for next time, to maybe prevent any further mishaps like this!!
FFS...

I bought car
I removed manifold and exhaust to fit a different one
The manifold looked fine to me, I've never seen a megan racing header for an EP3 before so had nothing to compare to
I put manifold for sale, then left it in a cupboard for 3 months
It sold for 1/3rd the market value - I got cupboard space back - jobs a good un

If I was buying a second hand item and I didn't feel confident that the picture was sufficient I'd ask for more photos.

Anyhoo I'm out.
PhilBarker wrote:
TimEP3 wrote:You eat too much pizza, Phil. Cut back.
No such thing as too much pizza.
There's such a thing as to much for pizza though :lol: 50?!!!! I could've got 10000000 pizzas for that and a flight to Prague.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]