The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
smartie wrote:
Jules wrote:
Sammy140913 wrote:I can't see how people that own ep3 are poor £1000 for a remap £1000 for a exhaust system £800 for a induction kit some of us that own them do have the money to buy decent parts and respect our cars so we are not all the same.. And I'm 24 I might ad so I'm not old either
Poor and stupid then.

edit* 24 is pretty old to own an EP3!
Bought my EP3 when I was 27. :lol:
29 and still driving it :lol:
Jules wrote:Maybe we could get a 'just giving' page set up to help you get a better car now you're 24?
Coming from the person who lives with there parents parents ..... I have a nice family a nice bm with every extra u can get that's apparently cheap and chavy that if I sold now could get 8k up words for a type r that's just had 2k spent on to get it mint and we need a just giving page for me ..... And you apparently don't have a type r and still on a type r owners club website how sad are u!
Sammy140913 wrote:
Jules wrote:Maybe we could get a 'just giving' page set up to help you get a better car now you're 24?
Coming from the person who lives with there parents parents ..... I have a nice family a nice bm with every extra u can get that's apparently cheap and chavy that if I sold now could get 8k up words for a type r that's just had 2k spent on to get it mint and we need a just giving page for me ..... And you apparently don't have a type r and still on a type r owners club website how sad are u!
Sammy140913 wrote:Lol I wouldn't really call it bullying I'd call it a sad old man that has to try and slate what people have because he drive a pice of sh-t s3 that's a vw golf with 4 wheel drive and a ko4 tbh he needs to get a life
I wanted to buy an old BMW but there were too many at the council estate we were looking at and was told they were not allowed more in the car park.
Sammy140913 wrote:Point prove your from a council estate... And the bm is a 54 plate not really old msport vert every added exta and heated leathers and it's chavy? U need to grow up I had a s3 when I was 19 think there piles of sh-t !!
What other cars did you have? How did you get the money for all of this? Do you do the grammar and spelling for the dictionary? I hear that pays well!
Just to list a few 1.8t Audi tt .... Impretza wrx ... Mk4 1.8t gti then swaped that for the shitty s3 that I sold after 3 weeks of owning because of how disappointed I was with it and I own my own business u dole dossier £1000 a week is how I buy my cars run my cars modify my cars and paying off a mortgage at the age of 24 so jogg on mate you a nobdy
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]