The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By davey_2
Good find but I thought everyone knew that Ali.
Handy info though thanks.
By fingery
:?

You'd be surprised.

After 4 years i didn't know my Accord R was a CH1
By Superbully
I've had an EJ2 and now got an EP3 :D

Didn't know it was a EJ2 either :oops: good find ali
james_baillie wrote:Vary handy.. i didnt no mine was an ep3 though as i thought the ep3 was the modded 1

i been told at work they found on the net the civc type r moddified and was something like 220 bhp standerd or something like that

i thought there was only 1 type r? they say its in import?

please explain :0 )
EP3 is the UK Type R. It's now been replaced by the newer style which is an FN2.

The imported one is known as JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Type R which has more bhp than the UK built ones.
Catz wrote:
james_baillie wrote:Vary handy.. i didnt no mine was an ep3 though as i thought the ep3 was the modded 1

i been told at work they found on the net the civc type r moddified and was something like 220 bhp standerd or something like that

i thought there was only 1 type r? they say its in import?

please explain :0 )
EP3 is the UK Type R. It's now been replaced by the newer style which is an FN2.

The imported one is known as JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Type R which has more bhp than the UK built ones.
EP3 is both UK and JAP cars, not just UK/Euro.
Achim wrote:didn't thought anyone would find our romanian forum :oops:
The power of Google. You should be proud as its the most comprehensive and best organised list out there :cool:
Last edited by Ali on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]