The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By TimEP3
He was awful last night, but he's been a CB all his career so that's definitely going to be his position. People seem to get misled by the fact he played left side at the World Cup. I think he could be coached to be very good, but he needs to be a lot more aggressive. Not sure why, as he was apparently very aggressive and had a pretty poor disciplinary record in Portugal. Was caught under the ball so many times last night - Vida, he most definitely is not.
By m1ke
Back 3 maybe, not a back 4, can't wait for Evans to get back. Rojo can either play LB or be benched. Shaw and Rafa did well last night. Shaw got dragged infield for their first but I imagine he was following orders to try and win the ball high up the pitch.
By trancem
m1ke wrote:LOL, flip right off blaming Rafa for that. Rojo and Jones fault.

You haven't a clue if you blame Rafa for that.
Yes Jones pushed up and left a massive gap behind him. Yes Rojo should have come across to cover Jones' position.

But why was Rafa 5 yards behind everyone else? If he's read the danger that Jones has pushed up, he should be coming infield to cover his position, not drop 5-10 yards!
By m1ke
No he shouldn't he was marking his own man on the touchline, he ran past Rojo in behind Jones, nothing to do with Rafa who had dropped to try and compensate.
By trancem
Whether he came infield or stayed out on the touchline, why was he 5-10 yards behind the rest of the defence? Since when do you have to drop just because you're marking somebody?

if he was in line with Rojo/Shaw, then when the ball was played, Berahino wouldve been offside!
By Mark
Can't see anything other then a 3rd hole being ripped by Chelski today.
By trancem
First half was the best i've seen us play for a long, long time. Great tempo.

Good result considering we went 1-0 down and they tried to waste seconds at every opportunity!
By m1ke
Happy with that, only 20 mins of that game Chelsea were better.

Shaw, Rafael and Fellaini were our best players. If it wasn't for the second best goalkeeper in the world we'd have won it.
By FrankSayonara
danneth wrote:Ref bottled it today, 3 pens some how missed and a second red card.
That would be decisions balancing themselves out.
By danneth
FrankSayonara wrote:
danneth wrote:Ref bottled it today, 3 pens some how missed and a second red card.
That would be decisions balancing themselves out.
:lol: ye...

:shouldbeinteresting:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]