The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
... no real need for comments to introduce this one. Bring on May 2015.

By Jules
Not watching, trailers just ruin films now as they show all the best/funny bits. Will wait till I get to the cinema and watch it. Can't wait though.
By richd7
Trailer isn't like one of those that tells the whole story which is good. Also looks a lot darker then last one.
By Mad-Dog
Whedon confirmed it was going to be more grown up and darker, I guess it has to be really with the Ultron story

Can't wait
By Jules
He already confirmed it is basically a 2 parter and will not end happily. Still going to avoid it, will just wait for the film. I try and avoid all trailers now if it is a film I know I will want to see.
By skinnyman9000
Sweeeeeeeeeet!

I've read rumours as well that Spiderman & Wolverine will be in the 3rd Avengers film.

And Captain America 3 is called 'Civil War' and it's the Cap't and some cronies vs Iron Man and some of his cronies.
By richd7
Hopefully there'll be even less Gwyneth Pigface in this one, or at least she'll be killed off quickly. Terrible actor!
By smartie
richd7 wrote:Hopefully there'll be even less Gwyneth Pigface in this one, or at least she'll be killed off quickly. Terrible actor!
I like her. :P Not for her acting.....
By stormyuklondon1
Looking forward to this, some scenes were filmed at my old training school in Hendon, so it'll be nice seeing it getting blown up, something I often thought about when resident there.. :smile:
By EvoStu
Just really can't wait for this.

The fact Deadpool has been officially announced as well, there's scope for so much crossover. :bigthumb:
By JenCTR
brucelee11271940 wrote:
JenCTR wrote:Cannot WAIT

looking for some inspiration for my next comic based tattoo....
Really? What do you currently have?
Autobot logo.

Kind of want Black Widow pinup on my leg or something.
By Stevo M81
Looks great, cant wait to see it [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]