The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Mr Anderson
chris wheela wrote:If you're a super fan of the show like me, you'll love this :cool:

Amazing :cooldude:
By Stevo M81
Starting watching this on netflix 2 weeks ago and have nearly finished series 3. Amazing show so far [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Aid1987
I've just started watching this too. Currently watching season 2, episode 2 and really enjoying it so far!
By irmy
Just finished the last episode and gutted it's all over. One of the best tv series
By Rapid 17
irmy wrote:Just finished the last episode and gutted it's all over. One of the best tv series
Me too, an awesome series, one of the best I've seen.
By bretty1984
probably the best series ive seen. The ending was great and walter white as a character is superb.

It is just like a 60+ hour long film in my opinion.
By *nub*
What did people think about Walter ? Personally I sympathised with him and liked the character even at the end. Some people have told me they thought he was a bad person. I know he did some bad things but Jesse pissed me off a lot.
By Mr Anderson
He was an average guy who lived a life of regret, and when faced with the final curtain, he decided to kick some ass, and he grew quite a set of balls along the way.

He was a c*nt letting Jane die, but he knew his meth empire would be gone if she lived. And he knew it was hellish to let her die, but he did anyway, and along with every other shitey thing he did, he still acted like his whole other life never existed. But if you think you will be dead soon, then I guess that gives you the strength to not give a f*ck about your actions and the repercussions.

And I felt sorry for him in the last few episodes, living as a recluse, $10million dollars beside him and he can't leave his shitey house, his family hate him, and no wifi.
By karl
I supported everything Mr White did, especially the heroin slag vomit scene.
By Rapid 17
*nub* wrote:What did people think about Walter ? Personally I sympathised with him and liked the character even at the end. Some people have told me they thought he was a bad person. I know he did some bad things but Jesse pissed me off a lot.
Jesse Pinkman character = oxygen thief.
By Stevo M81
On season 5 now, this tv show is EPIC. The ending of season 4 was brilliant [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]