The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
Wolf Creek 2 - not a patch on the first one. This seemed to be trying to turn the bad guy into a sort of fan favourite, like a Freddy or Jason type. He's in it all the time, always making jokes, never troubled and always always only a few minutes away from his victim, no matter which direction they run in (Australia clearly isn't that big after all). Then again, the victims are all only victims because they are just plain stupid. You'll be cheering when they get killed. Plus it has all the old cliches from countless slasher flicks, especially "woman screaming/crying whilst boyfriend fights bad guy, rather than just helping"... because you know, women are weak and pathetic all the time! What a bag of sh*t. Avoid.
By XxDanoxX
Watched Old Boy (Spike Lee 2013) staring Josh Brolin.

If you like a movie with a seriously farked up story and plotline, tuck in - I enjoyed it hugely!

By Gravy
Queen of Versailles

It's a film documentary about a guy called David Siegel and his wife Jackie.
He refuses to believe that his bankers can get one over on him and his stubbornness simply compounds the problem.

Fascinating, thought provoking and well put together.

8/10
By richd7
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - yep old film but classic on Film 4 as I type this. What happened to John Hughes, the man who gave us so many amazing comedies... and then lost it after Home Alone! Anyway, this is still one of my all time favourites, not just because it stars Mia Sara who was my ultimate teen crush.

Also worth noting that Charlie Sheen's first line in this is simply "Drugs?"... hmm, odd how life imitates art.
By burton
dutch wrote:
burton wrote:Just watched 'blackfish' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2545118/)

Haven't seen such a thought provoking or interesting film for such a long time.

Certainly one to watch if you have ever visited sea world in the past.

Very highly recommended.

I will give this a go.
Let me know what you think, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
By Mark
Enders Game - bizarre film quite an interesting concept though. Should have ended before it did however.

The Conjuring - very very good.
By richd7
DM wrote:Anyone seen that Sabotage with Arny? Was thinking of renting it off the ps store.
I didn't mind it, very violent with boobs. It is an Arny film so don't go in expecting anything deep or meaningful.
By DM
richd7 wrote:
DM wrote:Anyone seen that Sabotage with Arny? Was thinking of renting it off the ps store.
I didn't mind it, very violent with boobs. It is an Arny film so don't go in expecting anything deep or meaningful.
Boob's you say ... im intrigued.
By richd7
Feel ashamed to say, but I enjoyed Transformers 4. Wasn't expecting much going in after the terrible third outing, so was quite surprised this one kept me entertained. Yeah it's a weak story, weak characters, same old big battles, bad guys vs good guys... and one really hot girl who keeps falling into danger, with those incredible legs, but I just enjoyed it throughout. Definitely an "unplug your brain" movie. I remember the third one just seemed to drag on and on, whereas this one seemed to fly by.

Have to also say that the effects here where once again top notch. You can knock the films themselves but the effects, whether pratical blowing cars and buildings to s**t, or CGI, are amazing. The way they not only do the Transformers themselves but all the other stuff, like actually making it look like a city is being torn apart.

Oh did I mention the new girl with the incredible legs - you can't beat Michael Bay for his "perv-cam":

By Certi
richd7 wrote:Feel ashamed to say, but I enjoyed Transformers 4. Wasn't expecting much going in after the terrible third outing, so was quite surprised this one kept me entertained. Yeah it's a weak story, weak characters, same old big battles, bad guys vs good guys... and one really hot girl who keeps falling into danger, with those incredible legs, but I just enjoyed it throughout. Definitely an "unplug your brain" movie. I remember the third one just seemed to drag on and on, whereas this one seemed to fly by.
Yeah I thought the new Transformers movie was alright...well compared to the last two anyway :lol: . The dialogue of the Transformers is cringe worthy, and the (supposedly) Irish guy's accent was AWFUL, but other than that it was better than expected. Still disappointed that Grimlock doesn't talk though. Was hoping to hear "Me Grimlock love challenge!"

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]