The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By cheapskate
I disabled ABP and uBlock. I won't disable Ghostery as I'll be flip if I'll enable trackers. Having done as requested I am still being told I have an Adblocker. That annoying message goes or I do.
By Damien
i've disabled mine on this domain (green thumbs up icon) but it keeps popping up with 'You are using an ADblock therefore posts are hidden by our BBadblock protection by sitesplat.com'

any help to remove this pop up?
By cheapskate
I can tell there is a reply but can't read the reply because of the aforesaid shít. As I said, I have white-listed the site in everything but ghostery and still no joy so bye.
By gatecrasher3
No word from admin about the possibility of a minimal payment to negate the pop ups about ad blockers.
By ChrisM
Malware and cryptoware infected ads are now becoming an increasing problem on the web and blocking ads is akin to using a condom, it gives you protection from infection.

https://blog.malwarebytes.org/malvertis ... ptowall-4/

I don't have sex without protection and I'm certainly not surfing the web without protection either, so I'm out.

Goodbye.
By SuperFLY
Same issue, can't see replies. Annoying message coming up every refresh.

Abblock is disabled, noscript is allowing the page... still no joy. Also, not been here in a while and damn... this colour scheme is awful! Light blues and whites? Not easy to read. (Ahh found night mode... soooo much better)

This is laughable.. I have an ad on screen, and below it I'm being moaned at for blocking ads /wtf?
dumb.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By parsimony
It can be circumvented on FF if you run NoScript too.
By gatecrasher3
You can add filters manually in AdBlockPlus that still allow the page to load and the ads to be blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Sedge
We're looking into it. Sorry about this folks.
By EvoStu
It is something we have been trialling, nothing bad, just a trial.

If it's something people don't like then we will disable it.
By Sedge
It should now be disabled. Please can the users affected test it for me?
By Damien
working for me again. i had my adblocker disabled but got the same message as above.

In full support for ads just it needs to work with adblocker green thumb page thingy.
By EvoStu
For the moment I've had to re-enable it as its caused some code issues. I will get onto this next week and try to fix.

Patience my young padwans, I'm on it! :ninja:
By Damien
Hmmm if its active then mine is now working properly.
By cheapskate
Sedge wrote:It should now be disabled. Please can the users affected test it for me?
Seems fine with me. I might come back to the site now. 4 months to notice people weren't that happy with it? :roll:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]