The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
well today i had the pleasure of leaving my car at fellow civic owner bornlucky's valet unit.

ive been down a few times and have seen the work he has done to other cars over time so i knew the car was in brilliant hands!

to say i was excited about picking it up was an understatement, and with good reason!

as i pulled up i saw her sitting there gleaming! while gary finished off another car he had in, i took a look around.

The paint work looked amazing! i couldnt believe it. there were scratches there i thought would be there for a long time, at least until a respray.

my paintwork was in a very shoddy state, but not any more. not a single swirl in the paintwork and the paint looked really glossy!

Im very very very happy with the results and would recommend gary to anyone who would like there paint correcting!

thanks very much gary!

thanks smithylee :salut: :bigthumb: :WOOT
EvoStu wrote:Fairy liquid and pledge is what I've heard he uses. :lol:

Get some pics up. :cool:
Possibly :liar:

Anyway, thanks very much lee and i'm glad you were happy, i thought you were going to do a backflip when you first saw it :lol:

Anyway here's some i took, you have to upload a pic to photobucket and paste the image code on to here.
Thanks again mate.

I don't normally upload my work stuff onto here as theres already a guy pays for the privelage and i don't think it's very fair, however seen as it's a members car and it's a ctr, and he has tried to do it himself i'll help out, if it's seen as unfair then the mods can feel free to remove them.

First test patch when i was checking which compound to use. Lee's paintwork was i really very poor condition.

And some finished.
How much was it for clean ? Anything you can do for stone chips with some swirling else were on the body work ? I recently bought fn2 about 2 weeks ago and I was aware and made a point of the stone chips on the price and was quite happy with the idea of dealing with it my self. I noticed you are close to me, I am in Lancaster cheers
gavinbeckett wrote:How much was it for clean ? Anything you can do for stone chips with some swirling else were on the body work ? I recently bought fn2 about 2 weeks ago and I was aware and made a point of the stone chips on the price and was quite happy with the idea of dealing with it my self. I noticed you are close to me, I am in Lancaster cheers
Unfortunately nothing I can do for stone chips, however I do know of a very good body shop if you are willing to travel to blackpool [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
yella wrote:i heard he polished the Number plate off,

he's a little bit like this with his rotary

Is that you with the long hair yella? I heard you did a bit of amateur car cleaning stuff.
Omni wrote:Nice job :salut:

How much are you looking at for that sort of work, maybe I take a trip to Blackpool and have a wander round whilst you clean my car lol
Don't, last time I went for a wander I nearly got mugged :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]