The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Sedge wrote:
Ashman3000 wrote:Honda might just do what Audi did with the TT. Release a concept car
Not far off what they did with the FN2 which only lost the wheels and the gash yellow paintwork.
They subtled a fair bit down from concept to production when you look at pics side by side. Still looked good though.
plasmaman wrote:Yet another anti climax. The concept looks utterly ridiculous. The gear change looked sh 1t. Just show us the fo 0 k ing finished article before we all die.
I think this is the annoying thing. Honda are releasing loads of footage of the concept and none of the official car. If the 'official' car looks quite different to the concept (as in not as good) then that's real poo on Honda's part and it will p1ss a lot of people of. Particularly those who were hoping for the aggressive looks of the concept.
Was reading a few articles and saw it isn't comfirmed for the european market? So no R in Belgium?
Nothing on the honda.be website so I don't think it will be released over here... :bad-words:
I'll just have to import one than
Obviously a mule. Pretty much the same car as in the first pictures of it going round the ring. Why everyone has to panic every time they see the same mule car, OMG is that it this time? Oh my god honda have f'd this up.

Just testing ride on different roads..? In the mule.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]