The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your power charts here.
Stevo M81 wrote:
MidnightTypeR wrote:I'll go on record to say if the OP ends dispute I'll get the scoop sent out soon as it arrives back with me....

Kinda happy all around then?

Above is not correct however I give up trying to justify anything!
Spec end the dispute and Midnight will send the dispute promblem solved guys then you can :chug:

It's now been closed so I'll get it all sorted with DPD tomorrow.
In my last post everything is 100% accurate. I would not have bought the intake kit if it hadnt included the scoop because if you add the cost of a new scoop onto the £250 I paid...for an extra £30 you would have a brand new tegiwa kit with scoop!!! (the red silicone hose was not included in the sale as we agreed)

Thats why I confirmed with the buyer that the scoop was included before paying. I still have the PMs proving that this was confirmed before buying

Also just to make this clear, I did not ask or want paypal to hold £250 from the seller, all I wanted was paypal to make sure the seller sent my scoop to complete the kit.

I HAVE NOW CANCELED THE DISPUTE AND THE SELLERS MONEY IS NO LONGER HELD BY PAYPAL. WE CAN NOW WAIT AND SEE IF I RECIEVE THE SCOOP AS AGREED FROM THE SELLER AND MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY
jreedy wrote:I'm with mid night type r on this one!

Some random guy he don't no from Adam has his tegiwa intake worth £250 fixed to his car and he hasn't got the funds in his account for it!

In the for sale add for the tegiwa m it didnt state that it came with a scoop.........the guy who's bought its realised it doesnt say I the add anything about the scoop.....

Midnight type r being a good guy has agreed to send him the scoop anyway even though it wasn't mentioned In his advert!

Most of the time people don't send the goods until funds have cleared In there accounts!

Then to top it of the buyer opens up a case against you... That's the only downer with PayPal. The buyer no matter what gets favoured until proven otherwise :-(

Midnight type r- hope you get your monies mate!

Im sorry but you are completely wrong! His money was held by paypal (i did not request this action) but if i did not send him the intake with proof of postage then paypal would give him the £250 straight back.

I did not ask if the scoop was included after the deal was made!! Before I sent any money I made sure that the scoop was included in the sale, as another member said why would you pay that sort of money for a kit that is missing one of the critical parts???
SPek9 wrote:
jreedy wrote:I'm with mid night type r on this one!

Some random guy he don't no from Adam has his tegiwa intake worth £250 fixed to his car and he hasn't got the funds in his account for it!

In the for sale add for the tegiwa m it didnt state that it came with a scoop.........the guy who's bought its realised it doesnt say I the add anything about the scoop.....

Midnight type r being a good guy has agreed to send him the scoop anyway even though it wasn't mentioned In his advert!

Most of the time people don't send the goods until funds have cleared In there accounts!

Then to top it of the buyer opens up a case against you... That's the only downer with PayPal. The buyer no matter what gets favoured until proven otherwise :-(

Midnight type r- hope you get your monies mate!

Im sorry but you are completely wrong! His money was held by paypal (i did not request this action) ...
When you file a paypal dispute paypal take the funds back, so you did 'request this action'
I did not know that paypal would take the funds from him. Paypal did not mention that this would happen when I started the dispute.

It is irrelivant anyway because they wouldnt have gave me any money back until I returned the item to the seller and I have now canceled the claim as the problem has been resolved
This is correct...

Now been resolved!

Scoop will be in post tomorrow so hopefully the OP will get it Friday. OP will also get an email like the last 2 times from DPD with tracking details etc.

Sorry a day late I'll post up some pictures in my WIP from the modification my partner made over the weekend running into a wall :-O
Willst220 wrote:Mine made 210bhp with just the original airbox mod- with the ITG panel filter........ So pretty much standard....

Thats a very healthy figure for srandard, what dyno was that on?
Apparently with bolt-ons the k20 only really makes power when properly mapped
SPek9 wrote:
Willst220 wrote:Mine made 210bhp with just the original airbox mod- with the ITG panel filter........ So pretty much standard....

Thats a very healthy figure for srandard, what dyno was that on?
Apparently with bolt-ons the k20 only really makes power when properly mapped
That was at a place called John Clarksons in Westhoughton. A few on here have used the place, apparently it's an accurate dyno-
MidnightTypeR wrote:This is correct...

Now been resolved!

Scoop will be in post tomorrow so hopefully the OP will get it Friday. OP will also get an email like the last 2 times from DPD with tracking details etc.

Sorry a day late I'll post up some pictures in my WIP from the modification my partner made over the weekend running into a wall :-O

Did you get this posted today?

I havent recieved any tracking info via email. Do you have the tracking number there that you can give me?
As promised, DPD 4005428508.

You didn't get the last one either, I must get on to DPD we send approx 40 items a day out at work and you seem to be the only one not getting them.

I have put this address down: Email Notification: [email protected]. You should have recieved an email today/tomorrow.

Service is DPD two day so you should get it Friday.

Just keep your eye open in your inbox/junk mail as it'll give you an hour time slot when it's being delivered.
MidnightTypeR wrote:As promised, DPD 4005428508.

You didn't get the last one either, I must get on to DPD we send approx 40 items a day out at work and you seem to be the only one not getting them.

I have put this address down: Email Notification: [email protected]. You should have recieved an email today/tomorrow.

Service is DPD two day so you should get it Friday.

Just keep your eye open in your inbox/junk mail as it'll give you an hour time slot when it's being delivered.

Good man, I think the problem is that you have my email address in all CAPITALS when it should all be in normal letting with no capitals at all

Cheers
This is now my ep3, have had it for a few years now. And finally made the trip over to tdi north for tuning this weekend. Drives really well now, cant wait to get it home now.
It made 225bhp before tuning and 240 after, ill get the graph up soon.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]