The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By Rayman
Some nice mods looks great, for me type r badge or just de-badge though.
just taken some new pics with new mods. see what you guys think. new mods are....

Tegiwa exhaust manifold with E S mounts
RBC inlet
HKS Hi Power cat back
Seibon carbon bonnet
Seibon carbon wing
JDM wind deflectors
Premier seats
Skunk 2 gear knob
Rota Rims
FRSU

Last edited by spencer900 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
below is my dyno sheet from TDI North.

line one is with K100, Gruppe M and a 2,5" B-pipe.
the second line is with the above plus an RBC inlet manifold.
and the third line is with the above with a tegiwa exhaust manifold replacing the B-Pipe and new HKS plugs.

I have not yet had it dynod with the HKS cat back as i dont think it would be worth it for the gains i would get. think il wait till the cams are in before i get it mapped again.

foolserrand1985 wrote:Liking this a lot.
:salut:
Thank you.
az89 wrote:no worries mate :thumbup: funkypower want around £450 ish new so thats not too bad i guess if 2nd hand they are say £300
Thats a realy good price as when i bought mine they were going for around £600 new (inc VAT)
By RM CYA
It is a very nice car mate. Love the carbon touches. making me want a milano now. great power too!!!

just one thing, well 2 really, but you already know about the exhaust one, lol, dont know if its the angle of the pic, but it looks like it could do with being a bit lower at the front. might just be the pic. other than that, very nice!! :thumbup:

dont agree about the exhaust as i love it. lol. but yes i agree about the front needing to be a little lower. thing is when i bought the car the only mod was the suspention the bloke ( a member from this site) only stated it had full H&R suspention. so dont know how much its lowered by front/rear.

Id like to balance it out but how without buying full new suspention ? it isnt a great deal and would like stoptechs first.
discostu321 wrote:Yep remove just the front, safer to drive at night and keeps it legal, I didn't realise this 5 years ago ish and got fined for it, ignorance isn't an excuse though :-D
thanks for the advice. Do you think it wi look off balanced though been tinted at the back and not the front ?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]