The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Stevie also fitted a JDM RARB with super pro bushes and a custom neo-chrome rear tie bar:

To keep him busy, he also fitted a J’s Racing Tsuchinoko intake kit using some nice skills, riveted the front intake scoop, wire-tied the Togawa breather hose and shaved the front bumper:

A new J’s Racing front strut bar & ETD was also fitted whilst Bren provided his usual top job of painting the Rocker cover. I added a K-Tuned spark plug cover & plaque, Seeker Oil and Radiator cap, Password JDM washer seals with black dome nuts and Project MU socks:

The top of the battery was horrid so VTEC-James thankfully provided a 4d carbon cover and I fitted this with a Password JDM battery tie:

Last edited by FunkyRemix on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For an unknown reason, I was missing a front fog light blank so bought the Wategate Composite carbon effect version, Graeme01 provided mesh for gratis and Grinspeed fitted it with Sikaflex:

Graeme01 and his mate Ant fitted a custom rear carbon diffuser and genuine Buddyclub Carbon Bonnet:

Last edited by FunkyRemix on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Milano Trev
brenscivic wrote:looking good mate.just needs a nice wrinkle black rbc now [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I need a black wrinkle cam cover soon been.. Will hide my laziness as I CBA cleaning the engine bay
By FunkyRemix
6N2 GTI 00 wrote:Update needed :salut:
Thanks for the interest mate :bigthumb:

Removed and sold buddyclub bonnet.
Removed and sold J's ETD.
Removed and selling Seibon oem carbon spoiler.

Graeme01 kindly fitted a Seibon Carbon Mugen spoiler for me last Sunday coupled with a 3rd brake light.
Evo 9 wheels got Goodyear Eagle F1 215/45 on Tuesday and are currently with my sprayer, going black with purple pearl lacquer :???:

Needs lowered and frsu when new shoes go on, also hopefully something else at the same time :wink:

Then onto power if I am not bankrupt :P
By 6N2 GTI 00
Nice [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Get some pics up of the new seibon rear spoiler when you get chance

How do you rate the fitment on yours? Heard mixed reviews but would love to get one myself at some point
Wheels will nice when done :cool:
By FunkyRemix
6N2 GTI 00 wrote:Nice [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Get some pics up of the new seibon rear spoiler when you get chance

How do you rate the fitment on yours? Heard mixed reviews but would love to get one myself at some point
The fitment on the spoiler is actually very good, almost identical to oem. It was made November ‘13 so maybe the newer ones have an improved design ?

Went through an mot recently and had an advisory for 4 corroded springs and front pads running low.

Previously had Tien’s on last ep3 but thought I would try Eibach Pro Kit and compliment with Eibach rear camber arms and front bolts. FRSU done by abp motorsport and they also put in some Stoptech pads and fitted a set of Evo Enkies.

More powerz needed!
By NPyke
Carbon Wing, EVO 9 wheels and that cam cover was exactly what I wanted... Change in plan it'll have to be! your car, I'm so jealous though!

EDIT: Just noticed the springs and its an 06 prem too, jesus christ.. :badrazz: could have had twins!
By *nub*
those alloys really suit the car, black always looks good on cosmics. shame you went for the feline pro 20mm kit and not the 30mm ;)
I always think lowering a car and adding dark wheels changes the profile of the car...making it more sporty and lower obviously and the mugen wing helps to make it appear that little bit longer

also you need JDM deflectors
Last edited by *nub* on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rollerdan wrote:What the stoptech pads like compared to standard mate?
There are pretty similar if I am honest except these seem to generate a load of dust !

NPyke – Thanks for your comments, have you picked your ctr up yet ?
*nub* wrote:those alloys really suit the car, black always looks good on cosmics. shame you went for the feline pro 20mm kit and not the 30mm ;)

also you need JDM deflectors
Cheers Nub, this is my daily and the school run route involves speed bumps that Grave Digger would struggle with so had to be a subtle drop. Would love the deflectors (again) but £170 :shock:
1812_s wrote:

is the spoiler seibon?
Yes it's genuine Seibon- had a manufacture "built date" on the barcode, got it from Stevie @ Eight Speed.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]