The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By ClaireD1985
I'm still buzzing from an epic weekend of fun with great people.

Well done Sedge! I hope you enjoy your prize or can't make it and want to donate it to me......
By SparklyGem
ClaireD1985 wrote:I'm still buzzing from an epic weekend of fun with great people.
Me too, it was lovely to see everyone again :-D

Arrived home not long ago, got 462 photos uploading to Flickr as we speak, and they're just the ones off my camera, my phone has loads more!!! :eek:
By R4SC4L
ClaireD1985 wrote:I'm still buzzing from an epic weekend of fun with great people.

Well done Sedge! I hope you enjoy your prize or can't make it and want to donate it to me......
It late it Sedge won the picture comp? What was the prize?
By Sedge
I can only reiterate what's been said; an amazing weekend with some great people and decent motors.

I'm a very lucky person to have won the weekends competition and all the thanks goes to the people who voted for me. I really am in your debt.

No doubt I'll post more as soon as I can. Sounds like I'll be having a trip away...

In the meantime here is the in car footage from my car...

R4SC4L wrote:

It late it Sedge won the picture comp? What was the prize?
Indeed it was I. it's a paid trip the the press launch of the car next year which includes an instructed drive in the car!
By grubdip
Nice going with the win Sedge (I'm kinda glad one us UK boys won :-D ). Make sure you document the hell out of your trip when you go.

Also want to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone for making my trip a memorable, enjoyable and welcoming one. At first I was a little reluctant thinking the experience would be just like some of the past events I've been to where the hosts weren't so inviting and I wouldn't fit in with anyone there. But, I'm quite happy with the new family I've become a part of :smile: and look forward to future events.

I'll work on my pictures and all the media I gathered from the experience this weekend and have them put up on the forum.

Cheers
By Sedge
Thanks :-D I'm getting a list together of what I think I need. Then I need to borrow/buy it all :-/ So far I've had some good offers from the chaps in the office which is nice.

JAE is on your doorstep so please join us again then. We don't give out steaks like in Spa but the noodle bar is pretty darn good.

I look forward to your photos :salut:
By Superbully
Steaks? In Spa? WTF? Where? :bad-words:

Don't worry grubdib, if you go to JAE the generosity from "our family" makes the event worthwhile.

Been a while since I last went but they were all memorable - lots of sharing of booze, food. Good crowd. Defo family atmosphere :-D
By Sedge
I didn't spot that they were modified like that. One has to wonder what they are...

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]