The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By kash99
:-D

Hi all,

Well always wanted one and finally got myself a 02 EP3 :eek:

WOW!! I used to own a few Rover coupe turbos (no knocking em :P ) and this is a completely different experience :bigthumb:

Quick spec from the add:
Brand new ROTA wheels and tyres, upgraded brakes, japspeed induction system, grade 3 clutch with a lighter fly wheel, 3.5" exhaust all the way through plus a scorpion exhaust , coil overs, wrapped bonnet, rear tow hook.

The exhaust is a little loud for everyday use so am trying to source, find out about exhaust bungs if anyone could point me in the right direction please.

Will post some pics up but just wanted to say hi.
By kash99
shaRRpy wrote:Nighthawk black I bet.
Hahah, yep.

You know or you saw the add?
By shaRRpy
Didn't see it in the flesh but saw the ad.ive got an ep3 but been looking at a few around that price for my mate and there are so many dogs it's unreal.everyone just seems to bulls###.not expecting to find a minter at that price just an honest car.
By toast
Welcome to the forum. Seems to be pretty dead compared to when I was last active a few years ago :scratch:
shaRRpy wrote:Didn't see it in the flesh but saw the ad.ive got an ep3 but been looking at a few around that price for my mate and there are so many dogs it's unreal.everyone just seems to bulls###.not expecting to find a minter at that price just an honest car.

I know what you mean. Viewed a few in the last week. All the adverts sound the same, no faults, all in great condition, yet on arrival you notice things straight away. It's disappointing, some right dogs out there :shock:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]