The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
Lol says it underneath yours 2 .. Think the more posts you do the better your 'car' gets :scratch: ..... Erm yeh 4-2-1 decat mani ... V2 induction ... Fujitsubo legalis r ... Eibach abp springs .. Frsu .. Tints and jdm deflectors .. Only started modding a few months ago so plenty more to come .... How about u ?
MassEp3 wrote:Lol says it underneath yours 2 .. Think the more posts you do the better your 'car' gets :scratch: ..... Erm yeh 4-2-1 decat mani ... V2 induction ... Fujitsubo legalis r ... Eibach abp springs .. Frsu .. Tints and jdm deflectors .. Only started modding a few months ago so plenty more to come .... How about u ?
Oh haha :lol:

Sounds like a decent list buddy... What figures do you think your pushing?

Did you install any of your bits yourself?

Nothing asof yet only got it
Last thursday and i work a lot so im trying to sort the insurance in my spare time.... Either going to paint the oem wheels black tomorrow or paint the brakes....
Just the induction kit and deflectors .. Wouldve done the exhaust but went in for suspension so just got it done at the same time .. Sounds good I was thinking of changing wheel colour to . Figures I'm not too sure hoping to get kpro at some point after brakes and tyres and then ill get it on the dyno .. Then charge it up! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
MassEp3 wrote:Just the induction kit and deflectors .. Wouldve done the exhaust but went in for suspension so just got it done at the same time .. Sounds good I was thinking of changing wheel colour to . Figures I'm not too sure hoping to get kpro at some point after brakes and tyres and then ill get it on the dyno .. Then charge it up! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
how much was it for the fitting of the suspension? i want some eibach pro springs off ABP... think its 300 fitted or something...

Nice, have to go for a drive sometime, maybe go ace cafe, its in car nation night soon which is usually rammo...
MassEp3 wrote:I'm at ace every friday night .. Pop down this week if you fancy it .. Willbe there from about 8ish .
Havin a problem with the twattish imsurance companies.. Im insured but a company i tried to buy insurance from have taken 480 outta my account... Long story... Need some cash for tax, will pm ya if im goin, maybe drive up with ya or something i know the way you'd go
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]