The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:It's sounded nice but when I put the hks on I just thought it had nowt on the hks bit that's IMO. The video link is sorted now but sounds alot better in person as it was done on a sh*t iPhone.
Mr max does some nice side skirt decals I may be getting some
I quite like the look of them without them on :shock:
Nooo not my cup of Joe but that's IMO each to there own :WOOT
Kieran_CTR wrote: Nooo not my cup of Joe but that's IMO each to there own :WOOT
i only say that as i took mine off to be sprayed then realised how much genuine ones where to replace them and left em off lol
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote: Nooo not my cup of Joe but that's IMO each to there own :WOOT
i only say that as i took mine off to be sprayed then realised how much genuine ones where to replace them and left em off lol

:lol: Fair enough, u got a pic of yours with them off? How much was it for genuine ones? Guessing from Honda more than the car :lol:
trancem wrote:There's some on eBay, apparently totally genuine, confirmed by a forum member who bought them, priced @ £7.99 each!
Ah mint! they do Sport ones too? i think they should be added for lols on mine
By trancem
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
trancem wrote:There's some on eBay, apparently totally genuine, confirmed by a forum member who bought them, priced @ £7.99 each!
You're just showing off now arent ya mate :lol: I need a spin in your motor!
trancem wrote:
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
You're just showing off now arent ya mate :lol: I need a spin in your motor!
:lol: its not the most inconspicous of vehicles is it?

more than happy to take people for a quick blast if they want :bigthumb:
Kieran_CTR wrote:Where u from Eric? I've never seen your motor driving about once!!! Looks awesome!!! Bet uve put alot of money & TLC in to her!!!
Garforth mate, and cheers, doesnt get used much really, more of a toy

aye its an expensive hobby really!
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:Where u from Eric? I've never seen your motor driving about once!!! Looks awesome!!! Bet uve put alot of money & TLC in to her!!!

I have the exact same hobby pal but am skint :lol: garforth I work few mins from you I work at cef on cross green industrial u will love the roads on the new industrial :lol: I'd love to see yours in person
Kieran_CTR wrote:
Eric_Sn@il wrote:

I have the exact same hobby pal but am skint :lol: garforth I work few mins from you I work at cef on cross green industrial u will love the roads on the new industrial :lol: I'd love to see yours in person
Iv just bought a house, so my hobby has taken the back track :(

aye yes i know the roads well, missus used to work in leeds and id go that way everytime purposely! :lol:

Nip up to mine now its sat on the drive :lol:
By trancem
Eric_Sn@il wrote::lol: its not the most inconspicous of vehicles is it?

more than happy to take people for a quick blast if they want :bigthumb:
I'll take you up on that offer one day! Maybe if you didnt lose your radiator fan switch that I wanted, I'd have had that spin now! :lol:
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:
Eric_Sn@il wrote:

Iv just bought a house, so my hobby has taken the back track :(

aye yes i know the roads well, missus used to work in leeds and id go that way everytime purposely! :lol:

Nip up to mine now its sat on the drive :lol:
The roads are brill but just be careful as police love hiding there now!!! I would come up well want to see it but stuck in work :sad: a will have to come up 1 weekend :-D
Kieran_CTR wrote:The roads are brill but just be careful as police love hiding there now!!! I would come up well want to see it but stuck in work :sad: a will have to come up 1 weekend :-D
Which roads are we talking? I need a nice route to play, roads around here are shocking!

We should get a mini meet going!
Kieran_CTR wrote:The roads are brill but just be careful as police love hiding there now!!! I would come up well want to see it but stuck in work :sad: a will have to come up 1 weekend :-D
Gay, that was an epic road when it was new!

Get a meet organised and ill pop across with it!
trancem wrote:I'll take you up on that offer one day! Maybe if you didnt lose your radiator fan switch that I wanted, I'd have had that spin now! :lol:
:( it probably is burried in the garage somewhere tbh, i just couldnt arsed digging it out :lol:
Kieran_CTR wrote:
trancem wrote:
Eric_Sn@il wrote::( it probably is burried in the garage somewhere tbh, i just couldnt arsed digging it out :lol:
You bar-steward!! :lol:

Google maps required of these roads please!
You have few great straights with new fresh tarmac & some fun round abouts :-D

Epic road

trancem wrote:You bar-steward!! :lol:
Iv got like 3 cars in pieces in that garage, no way am i going digging! :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]