The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By KevCTR04
Hey Lads,
I'm in Calne. Travel around Chippenham and Swindon quite ofter and see quite a lot of CTR's. No one ever aknowledges me though, so never sure if they are people registered on here. I drive a cosmic CTR 54 Reg. Anyone sees me around, by all means, give me a wave!! :thumbup:
By RY52ARD
KevCTR04 wrote:Hey Lads,
I'm in Calne. Travel around Chippenham and Swindon quite ofter and see quite a lot of CTR's. No one ever aknowledges me though, so never sure if they are people registered on here. I drive a cosmic CTR 54 Reg. Anyone sees me around, by all means, give me a wave!! :thumbup:
Do you have a CAI or Induction Kit on your car?
I have seen a couple of 54 Cosmics going round swindon
By RY52ARD
I think i may have seen you once along thamesdown drive? tinted windows?
pulled up next to a cosmic at a set of lights, as we pulled off he nailed it, was a little while ago though
By Ory10
Ah someone else close to home surprised i haved seen you yet, im over in Devizes, cosmic also will give the big :salut: next time. Anyone from round here goin to japfest?
By KevCTR04
Rysz85 wrote:I think i may have seen you once along thamesdown drive? tinted windows?
pulled up next to a cosmic at a set of lights, as we pulled off he nailed it, was a little while ago though
Nah, that wasn't me dude, I aint got tinted windows as yet, though would like to add that to my car, looks mint! My reg No starts with NA 54.

Look out for me guys! :thumbup:
By LowLife
Ory10 wrote:Ah someone else close to home surprised i haved seen you yet, im over in Devizes, cosmic also will give the big :salut: next time. Anyone from round here goin to japfest?
yes mate goin to japfest :thumbup:
By cozzer
im in cirencester but in swindon alot,cant miss me,satin silver pre facelift with facelift front lights,blue spoon screen header and black rota slipstreams
By buffdog
salem wrote:Any Wiltshire folk got any good driving roads please could you PM me as I am currently looking into and wanting to plan a meet in this area.. the idea is a drive around some lovely country roads lots of photos followed by a pub meal.. the sort of thing I have done on the Wales runs really..

cirencester to cheltenham beautiful road , loads of twisty bends and some big ass long straights , made for v-tec , was built in mind for the ep3 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm :WOOT
By gavin2006
Hello and welcome make sure you get up some pictures when you do :smile: quite a few civic type r owners in the wiltshire area have to have a meet soon :cool: welcome anyway :-D
By Ory10
CharlotteBD wrote:Im from devizes :) havent got a ctr though....yet ;)
What have you got at the moment then? If you see an 06 cosmic feel free to give a wave :salut:
By NORRO75
As seen in my Newbie 'Hello CTRO' thread; im in Wootton Bassett, occasionally going through Swindon.

Prefacelift NHB full tints, black wheels and personal plate. M777WLL

Will start waving or flashing ! :wavey:
By aidan31
Norro, I'm surprised you didn't say you was from Royal Wotton Bassett! Most people I know from there have corrected me! Will look out for u buddy! I'm in Swindon.
By NORRO75
aidan31 wrote:Norro, I'm surprised you didn't say you was from Royal Wotton Bassett! Most people I know from there have corrected me! Will look out for u buddy! I'm in Swindon.
Ha ha, its not a royal town yet. Official renaming is to be in September or October this year.

Will be practicing my 'Royal wave' soon :stfu:

Will keep an eye out for ya :thumbup:
By Onkar
hi guys, might be a thread from the dead to some but i own a red type r fn2 KT59 by HUM. have seen alot of ep3's around swindon but not alot of fn2 ctr's. my mate has a silver ep3 with a private plate.

thought i should say hi to my local's :smile:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]