The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Hi all

So its almost time to replace / ugrade the brakes on my FK2 Type r. Can anyone point me towards the right place to get them at a good price. All the usual sigts are sating the same price for the OEM stuff.

What have people done with theres? Have you just used OEM stuff or upgraded?

Any help would be good.

Thanks Mark
By EvoStu
Was going to say that OEM is really quite good. If you wanted an upgrade on the pads, try Project Mu.

Speak to Simon at Hendy Performance, he can do deals on both OEM and Project Mu.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
By dweezle
Brakes are surprisingly cheap, I remember talks in the same price area of the Jazz.
I'll be sourcing my own from simon @ hendy or cox Honda and either getting the dealer to fit them or my local backstreet garage (I have more confidence in them)
By Lewisgame
dweezle wrote:Brakes are surprisingly cheap, I remember talks in the same price area of the Jazz.
I'll be sourcing my own from simon @ hendy or cox Honda and either getting the dealer to fit them or my local backstreet garage (I have more confidence in them)
A lot of dealerships have fixed pricing for repairs like brakes and sometimes they can be very competitive.
Well I'm not too sure. ive done 22,000 miles now.

At the last service I had 5mm on the front pads and 7mm on the back. Not sure about the thickness on the dicks I cant seem to find what there original thickness is and when you should change them.

Mark
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]