The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
Newannaive wrote:Thats the second time I've heard of this luke mudford guy...is he on here?
Not sure, but I assume he could be seeing as he was on the forums fb page. I've only bought from him using honda parts page. I had a short shift off him that was as described, but once I got the wheels I started hearing whispers of him advertising parts as in good condition and then the item shows up it isn't. The post at the weekend just confirmed it for me that he is getting a reputation for making a quick buck. He does offer refunds, but as the guy with the bonnet said it's a bit of an arse returning larger items at your own expense when had the seller been honest you wouldn't have touched the item in the first place. I see he was advertising a leather interior at the weekend. First ad the Saturday condition was 7/10 wear on seats then the Sunday it jumped to 8/10 and didn't mention wear lol.
dutch wrote:Pics of ex [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Ha ha alas the sort of pics you prob thinking of are the sort she sends when you first date and they can still be arsed to send rude ones. Long lost and forgotten :lol:
ryansss wrote:
Newannaive wrote:Thats the second time I've heard of this luke mudford guy...is he on here?
Not sure, but I assume he could be seeing as he was on the forums fb page. I've only bought from him using honda parts page. I had a short shift off him that was as described, but once I got the wheels I started hearing whispers of him advertising parts as in good condition and then the item shows up it isn't. The post at the weekend just confirmed it for me that he is getting a reputation for making a quick buck. He does offer refunds, but as the guy with the bonnet said it's a bit of an arse returning larger items at your own expense when had the seller been honest you wouldn't have touched the item in the first place. I see he was advertising a leather interior at the weekend. First ad the Saturday condition was 7/10 wear on seats then the Sunday it jumped to 8/10 and didn't mention wear lol.

the lad with the bonnet from luke cnutford was will davies, he doesnt come on here, message him on fb, pm me if you want his profile page.
Newannaive wrote:After a little bit of investigation I think his forum name is Ikonbodyz, but he hasn't been active on here since late 2012. He was busted as a trader/serial breaker and his for sale threads were removed.

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/memberli ... le&u=50114
Thats a shame realy have been to his place a few times and found him helpful
I'm very glad that this thread has settled down. I've not been on here for nearly two years having parted with my 2004 EP3. It's now owned by son-in-law (a GP-very middle class,by definition) who has stuck 35000 miles on it in 20 months.
My current 'middle class' car is an Evo X but I still notice EP3s around and all in good condition, I must say. Just because they are more affordable doesn't mean that they are all owned by chavs. Some people have to pay school fees and the like and a reliable car like the Type R takes some beating and is great fun and all without horrendous depreciation.
A value car :clap:
ryansss wrote:
watch out for the low mileage engines.. breakers buy cheap cars with high mileages and pass them off as '60-70k' engines from late reg models. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Newton wrote:
Newannaive wrote:After a little bit of investigation I think his forum name is Ikonbodyz, but he hasn't been active on here since late 2012. He was busted as a trader/serial breaker and his for sale threads were removed.

Thats a shame realy have been to his place a few times and found him helpful
He seems okay up till you have an issue. I was calm as no point me having a go at him over the net, I'm more if I ever see him body builder or not I'll say what I think to his face. It's just the general way he makes excuses and won't just hold his hands up to being in the worng. "You aren't buying wheels for a lambo" was one of the many stupid remarks he came up with. By all means buy stuff off him if you can view in person, but I'd avoid having post anything unless you are close enough to go round there and insert item where the sun don't shine should he have been less than honest.
Liam Type-R wrote:
ryansss wrote:

the lad with the bonnet from luke cnutford was will davies, he doesnt come on here, message him on fb, pm me if you want his profile page.
Cheers Liam. Would be good to find out the full extent of what Luke gets up to before I go round the various places he sells putting up warnings.

Least he isn't selling his rubbish on here.
TimEP3 wrote:
o_otyper wrote:I can't wait untill I am old enough to complain about younger people buying cars that are 10+ years old and have fallen into their price range.

I am not going to spunk 8 grand on a "new" white eurobox with 5 year warranty.
You spent £8k on an EP3? I hope it was charged?
I dont know if I understand the post? Might just be me.
Liam Type-R wrote:
TimEP3 wrote:
o_otyper wrote:I can't wait untill I am old enough to complain about younger people buying cars that are 10+ years old and have fallen into their price range.

I am not going to spunk 8 grand on a "new" white eurobox with 5 year warranty.
You spent £8k on an EP3? I hope it was charged?
I dont know if I understand the post? Might just be me.
nope ..... I'm with you on that one
Yeah I really don't have a clue what he's saying..

I've spoke to Luke while these areguements where going on over fb, the thing is.. Posting up pictures of him being all big and inflated doesn't mean anything these days lol! Kind of embarrassing really!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]